How to complete and submit reports about the outcomes of your Creative New Zealand grant.
On this page:
You can find and view your reports on your 'Report dashboard'.
- Sign in to the CNZ portal (link)
- Select Reports from the top navigation bar.
Your 'Reports dashboard' will open with your pending and submitted reports.
- Click Edit or View to open a report.
Tips and trouble-shooting:
- If you cannot see the report on your dashboard, email email@example.com
You can request an extension to the date your report is due.
- Open your report.
- Click Request an extension.
Enter the new date you would like your report to be due and the reason why you are requesting an extension.
You must provide a budget that includes the actual income and expenditure for the activities funded by Creative New Zealand and shows any changes from your approved budget.
If your approved budget was created as part of your application form -
- Go to the 'Budget' section and click View/Edit to open your budget.
Enter the actual income and expenditure.
Click Save and Close.
If your approved budget was created in Excel or another format and attached as support material to your application or emailed to Creative New Zealand -
- Add an 'Actual' and 'Variance' column to your approved budget.
- Go to the 'Attachments' section of your report.
Scroll down and click + Add new attachment.
- Select the type of attachment from the drop-down list.
Enter a name or description.
- Click Select file...
Choose the file you want to attach from your computer.
You will see a green 100% complete notification when your file is attached.
- Click Save.