Application form questions
The Global Networks Presentation Fund application form includes the following sections:
In this section, you tell us what you’re requesting funding for and what the central idea or kaupapa of the project is, including details of:
- the invitation(s) received for presentation and the Creative New Zealand international initiative from which the invitation is a result (e.g. an introduction to a Te Manu Ka Tau international visitor)
- the work and its previous presentations
- the international outcomes you anticipate will be achieved by this activity, including how it:
- aligns with the artist(s) or organisation’s long-term international strategy/goals
- will develop international networks, markets and audiences for New Zealand art
- will provide potential opportunities for artistic collaboration, partnership or exchange.
- which Creative New Zealand strategic outcome your project will achieve, and how.
In this section, you tell us where, when and how you plan to deliver your project, including details of:
- the adaptation, collaboration and presentation (as applicable)
- the support that will be provided to the New Zealand artist(s) by the presenting organisation or institution.
In this section, you tell us about yourself, and other key people/organisations involved in your project.
In this section, you tell us:
- How much you’re requesting from Creative New Zealand
- The total cost of the project
You also need to provide a detailed budget. Read more below.
In this section, you add the required documents and supporting information to your application. Read more below and see Guidelines - Support material