The application form includes the following sections:
In this section you tell us about:
- the central idea, or kaupapa, of your project and your artistic aims
- the technologies, innovative processes, or experimental approach that you’ll use to realise your digital concept or work.
- the international presenter or digital platform you anticipate delivering this project in the future.
In this section you tell us about your plan, timeline, and process to achieve the idea.
In this section you tell us about yourself, and other key people or organisations involved in your project.
In this section you tell us:
- how much you’re requesting from Creative New Zealand (between $5,00 and $10,000), and
- the total cost of the project.
You must also provide a detailed project budget that shows:
- all the costs of the project, including fair pay for artists
- which of those costs you want the Creative New Zealand grant to cover
- all sources of revenue, including in-kind support.
You can present your budget using:
For additional guidance about budgets, see Guidelines - Budgets
In this section, can add extra documents and information that support your application, such as:
- your budget in Excel format
- written confirmation of availability of the key people/organisations involved in the project
- artistic support material
- any relevant planning documents such as a timeline
For additional guidance about support material, see Guidelines - Support material