The Annual Arts Grants application form includes the following sections:
In this section, you tell us:
- what the central idea or kaupapa of the programme/project is and what you’re requesting funding for
- what you expect the artistic outcomes and/or participant experience to be
- how the project/programme aligns with your business plan or long-term strategy/goals
- which Creative New Zealand Strategic Outcome(s) your project/programme will achieve, and how
- which Annual Arts Grants programme purpose(s) your project/programme will achieve, and how
If you’re applying under Ngā toi Māori or Pacific arts, also tell us:
- how Mātauranga Māori or Kaupapa Pasifika are evident in the idea, practice, and outcomes of the project/programme
In this section, you tell us where, when, and how you plan to deliver your project/programme.
In this section, you tell us about yourself, and other key people/organisations involved in your programme or project.
Supply a detailed budget for your programme or project.
If you're requesting support towards a programme of activity, download and complete the Activity and budget template (link), which includes detailed budgets for each activity and a summary budget.
If you are requesting support towards a standalone project, download and complete the Standard project budget template (link).
In this section, you add documents and supporting information to your application form.
You must include:
- a business plan that shows how your programme or project aligns with the long-term strategy or goals in you plan. For guidance on how to create a business plan, see A guide to developing a business plan (link)
- your detailed budget
You can also include:
For guidance on how to format your support material, see Guidelines – How should I format my support material (link)