Findings from independent research by Isentia into arts and culture media coverage in New Zealand, from July 2021 to June 2022.
There are five key insights:
- Discussion of arts and culture is often crowded out of traditional media.
- Events are the primary driver of media coverage.
- Arts and culture coverage could be more diverse and representative.
- Independent and industry-specific media help drive conversation and fill gaps.
- There is a significant opportunity to grow coverage of arts and culture in Aotearoa New Zealand.
This content is tagged as Creative NZ .
- Summary report - Visibility Matters – Kia kitea ngā toi e te marea
- Size: 129.99 KB
- Full report - Visibility Matters – Kia kitea ngā toi e te marea
- Size: 4.12 MB