26 Aug 2009
The Aesthetica Creative Works Competition is internationally recognised for identifying exceptional artists and writers and bringing them to international attention. Previous finalists have achieved success and recognition with accolades including: writing commissions from Channel 4, selection to represent Australia in the Florence Biennale, exhibitions at DACS (London), John Martin Gallery (London), Flores Fine Art Gallery (New York), inclusion in the International Drawing Competition exhibition (Poland) and the National Geographic International Photographic exhibition.
The Aesthetica Creative Works Competition represents the scope of creative activity today, and provides an opportunity for both new and established artists to nurture their reputations on an international scale.
- The Aesthetica Creative Works Competition seeks New Zeland entries of Artwork, Photography & Sculpture, Fiction and Poetry
- Three winners will be awarded £500 (approx NZ$1200) each
- Additional prizes include an Olympus E-420 SLR camera and a boutique holiday for two
- All finalists will be published in the Aesthetica Creative Works Annual, in stores December 2009
- Entry to the 2009 Aesthetica Creative Works Competition is £10 (approx NZ$24)
- This allows you to submit up to 5 images, 5 poems or 2 short stories
- Closing date to receive Creative Works is Monday 31 August 2009
For full details please visit www.aestheticamagazine.com/submission_guide.htm
PO Box 371, York YO23 1WL
Keep up with Aesthetica and the latest arts and culture happenings at
CATEGORIES: International Latest news and blog