17 Apr 2011
Join us for a morning of insight and information to support you and your charity. The forum will be held in collaboration with the Charities Commission and New Zealand Institute of Chartered Accountants.
9.00 - 12.40pm with optional Q & A workshops1.15 - 2.15pm
Tuesday 17 May
Assembly of God
22 Marsden Street
Thursday 7 July
Bookings are essential. To register visit: www.charities.govt.nz
Topics we will cover during the morning include:
- Profiling your charity - telling the story of how your charity is making a difference in the community
- Internal disputes - why do they happen and what you can do to prevent them?
- Leading Volunteers, Leading Organisations - ideas and tips for looking after one of your most valuable resources
There will also be one-hour ‘opt-in’ sessions in the afternoon covering:
- Annual Returns online - a practical session to help you file Returns online and on time
- Internal disputes - why do they happen and what you can do to prevent them? (A repeat of the earlier seminar)
- Governance - understanding how your Board can work better
We will also be launching the Open Data programme and our new Officer’s Kit.
CATEGORIES: Events Latest news and blog