The Berlin Writer's Residency application form includes the following sections:
In this section, you explain what the central idea or kaupapa of your project. You also tell us:
In this section, tell us where, when and how you plan to deliver your project, including:
- Details of any special requirements such as additional travel and research.
- An outline of future plans for the completed project (such as an expression of interest from your publisher).
In this section, briefly tell us about yourself. You can also tell us about any other people or organisations who will be involved in delivering your project.
In this section, enter $40,000 as the amount you are requesting from Creative New Zealand.
In this section, you add the required documents and support material to your application.
You must attach:
- A COVID-19 contingency plan (read more below)
- Up to 10 pages of the proposed work in progress
- Up to two letters of recommendation or support from your publisher or respected members of the literary sector.
These letters should refer to the project you are proposing in your application
- Your full literary CV.
If relevant to your project, you should also attach:
- A timeline for your proposed project
- Invitations or written agreements to create, present or distribute your work.
See Guidelines - Support material