We help artists, arts practitioners and arts organisations develop their skills and capability so they can deliver their work in the best possible way.
Our goal is to develop skills and capability in:
- organisational development
- audience and market development
- income diversification
- revenue generation.
We do this by offering:
- videos - check out our Youtube channel
We also support internships and national touring to help develop New Zealand's arts infrastructure.
Fees are kept to a minimum. We do not offer travel subsidies for workshops.
Our current programme focuses on:
See Workshops, webinars and coaching for full details.
- Pasifika and Māori internship programmes in partnership with Tautai Pacific Contemporary Arts Trust and Toi Maori Aotearoa
- publishing internships in partnership with the Publishers' Association of New Zealand (PANZ)