The Annual Arts Grants application form includes the following sections:
In this section, you tell us what you’re requesting funding for and what the central idea or kaupapa of the programme/project is. You also tell us:
- The expected artistic outcomes and/or participant experience.
- How the project/programme aligns with your business plan or long-term strategy/goals.
- Which Creative New Zealand Strategic Outcome(s) your project/programme will achieve, and how.
- Which Annual Arts Grants programme purpose(s) your project/programme will achieve, and how.
If you’re applying under Ngā toi Māori or Pacific arts, also tell us how Mātauranga Māori or Kaupapa Pasifika are evident in the idea, practice and outcomes of the project/programme
In this section, you tell us where, when and how you plan to deliver your project/programme.
In this section, you tell us about yourself, and other key people/organisations involved in your programme or project.
In this section, you tell us:
- How much you’re requesting from Creative New Zealand
- The total cost of the programme of activity or project
You also need to provide a summary budget and detailed budgets for your programme or project. Read more below.
In this section, you add the required documents and supporting information to your application form. Read more below.