The application form includes the following sections:
In this section, you tell us what you're requesting funding for and what the central idea or kaupapa of the project is. You also tell us:
- The expected artistic outcomes and/or participant experience.
- Which Creative New Zealand strategic outcome your project will achieve, and how.
If you're applying under Ngā toi Māori or Pacific arts, also tell us:
In this section, you tell us where, when and how you plan to deliver your project.
In this section tell us about yourself, and other key people/organisations involved in your programme or project.
In this section you tell us:
- How much you're requesting from Creative New Zealand
- The total cost of the project.
You also need to provide a detailed project budget.
It must show:
- All the costs of your programme or project
- Which of those costs you want the Creative New Zealand grant to cover
- All sources of revenue
You can present your budget using any of the following:
See Guidelines - Budgets.
In this section, you add the required documents and supporting information to your application form. See Guidelines - Support material.