Here are some answers to questions about wider COVID-19 support and guidance for the arts community, as well as our overall investment plan for the 12 months July 2021 – June 2022 (including funding opportunities).
You can find the FAQs by clicking on the links below or by using the menu (either way, they'll open as new pages).
- COVID-19 support for the arts community: FAQs
- Creative New Zealand funding opportunities: July 2021 – June 2022 (ie our Phase 3 response to COVID-19)
- Arts Grants 2021/2022: eligibility, application and assessment
- Annual Arts Grants 2021/2022: eligibility, application and assessment
- Toi Ake – Mātauranga Māori Te Awe Kōtuku Fund: eligibility, application and assessment
- Government COVID-19 Delta Relief Funding Sept 2021: FAQs
- Earlier FAQs: Download the full FAQs for 12-month investment plan for 2020/21
We add new questions and answers occasionally, as needed. You’ll find them at the end of the relevant section, dated for when they were added and not necessarily listed in order of importance.
Have a read through and if you have a question that isn’t answered here or you need more information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org